Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Our new camera and it's first pictures

Well, my first post. This blog has been a long time in coming and I've been holding off on jumping on the "blog bandwagon" but, alas, I can't anymore! Keith and I bought a fancy digital SLR camera, a Canon Rebel Xsi to be exact and we are IN LOVE and now we must show our pictures to the world (well maybe just family and friends)... we'll see, maybe one day we'll become famous photographers and you can all reminisce about when you read their "first post". But I digress, oh yes... we love our new camera. We seem to be slightly overwhelmed by all the features and the official photography terminology... f-stop, over-exposed, under-exposed, shutter speed, aperture etc... but we're getting the hang of it. I guess it helped taking it on our family cruise to the Mexican Riviera and taking about a gajillion pictures, but hey, practice makes perfect. I'm sure everyone on that trip with me would agree, they didn't mind posing for pictures as often as I'd make them or stopping every two minutes to try something out. So without further adieu, our Rebel's first pictures...











8 comments:

jillian said...

Test

jillian said...

Test 2

Anonymous said...

Leaving a comment!!

Welcome to our photo blogs!!

You have fantastic pics up so far.

katei371 said...

Beautiful pictures! You have a great eye, I can't wait to see what else you've got!

Alycia Hildebrand said...

#4 is just stunning!!!! Great shots!!

Jenn M said...

they're beautiful :)
Welcome to your newest addiction

vivi's mom said...

I love the sunset pic with the boats on the water! Its stunning!

Theresa T said...

Such a variety of topics to get things started. There is something about the second to last one that appeals to me.